November 13, 2013

Plans all on hold///

I have been super busy with examination preps that I am have been too tired and uninspired lately. I have the final of 'The Kakak-Kakak Kahwin/Tunang Clan Part 3' to wrap up whatever bitching I need to do about my Malay community and their stupid antics. I am sorry, but I am just going to be blunt. I have been stuck about my Bridesmaids post and that will take awhile but I have more or less know who I want to be part of my big day.

So all plans are on hold until I am done for my last paper (19th). I have last three days including today before I embrace my 6 weeks of holidays. Baobei has been nothing but sweet and understanding that I am all stressed up with exams, plans (haha because I love planning) and imbalanced hormones that I am extra cranky. Just yesterday I got a earful for being so cranky but I am so glad he worked around it. It is nice to see him laughing at my cranky what'sapp messages.

This is a wrap to tell you that I have more things in stored. I am going to make a list of companies that I have enquired for the different things for my engagement/wedding. I might even share with you my excel sheet if you're planning to do an engagement/wedding soon. It is different for each of you, depending what you have discussed with the other half.

Less than a month to our trip to Bangkok for our last trip as singles. Are you ready for Bridezilla Renny? I sure as hell am.

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment