September 15, 2014

The one after September holidays...

Lately, I have been uninspired to blog. Maybe because I have been too busy which makes me insanely tired. One week holiday has passed and I only managed to sleep in the whole day of Sunday, partly due to a migraine. Too many other commitments and it is weighing me down. School has already started so assignments and studying have started for me. Not to mention something came up on Baobei side which is making all of this a little harder. But I am determined to not think about it until it comes along and do as much wedding prep as we can.

This weekend we are settling baju nikah that will be tailored in JB. Beginning of October, we will be settling the designs of our wedding rings/bands. I have been thinking a lot of how I want my wedding band/ring to be because I want it to be two rings, that can be worn together or apart. I am planning to keep the engagement ring at home and wear it out on special occasions once we are married. Then we have the wedding cards and favours to settle too because November guest list will be out where we need our guests to RSVP before sending out our invitations. We also have not settled our honeymoon fully because we discussed to only stay at one place and have our hotel by the beach. Kahwin by the beach, honeymoon also nak by the beach. Heh.

I have more or less envisioned our wedding itinerary and how it will be on the actual day. As in, the nikah and the walk-in. I finally managed to settle the bridesmaids and groomsmen walk down. We are still sticking to one baju with TWB (which I am pretty sure you all social media addicts saw the wedding TWB did. So glad I picked them before they made a name out of themselves. Makes me think back about the time when they said our date was taken up already). The more weddings I attend, I find myself liking the 'sanggung lingtang'. Baobei sugguested to wear that for nikah. HAHAH.

Okay, on a side note from the wedding update vomit you all just read:


Congratulations darling on your SCDF parade. You did so well.



I, on the other hand, can't get over the hat. I kind of forced Hisham (Baobei's groomsman) to take the hat for me and in return, I had to wear it for the whole event. No problem bruhhh.




My number one in his number one.

Yes, we are always making faces. Please expect A LOT of this when you are invited to our wedding because there will be plenty of that. HAHAH. I have caught this "no serious" thing from him and I kind of like it. 

Look at my arms! HAHA, this my dear friends are arms of people who have not gone yoga since forever. Will be making it up October onwards. Anyway, Baobei has contemplating to wear his number one or tux for our wedding reception. Methinks he will look good in both, but we have about a month to decide what we really want. 

What else have I not update here?

Pretty much nothing since there's a lot of things we are skipping. I have another entry that is on draft because it is messy but it is about wedding and money. We will save that for another time. Now, it's back to being busy. Hopefully I find some time and inspiration to blog. I have also been meaning to introduce the lady behind the recent birthday cakes and our soon to be wedding cake.

Meanwhile, stay sane xo

4 xoxo's:

  1. Always looking forward to reading your updates and progress on your wedding, babe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, may i know which gopro version u using? black or silver? :)

    ReplyDelete