September 30, 2014

The one where freedom is half mine...

I am not blogging as often as I wanted to, but my PSLE kids have finally ended their last paper which means I can finally breathe. Those long hours are seriously satisfying and I am done. That's the last time I am doing such thing, especially when I am getting married next year because husband trumps money anytime. After all, I am feeling extremely guilty that our dating hours are weird but yet Baobei accommodates to them with zero complains but plenty of support and love.

It's true when they say it gets more challenging as the wedding date draws nearer, but it has also made us want to make this work more than anything. Then there's our best friends who keep pushing us forward. I think, the kind of friends you have does make a difference in your relationship and I am blessed, either ways. Planning for 2015 trips, ABst was like "Tell Baobei not to make you pregnant first!" Hahah.

Work is slowly going easy which means I need to pick up my pace with school. I have not been going school because I am too busy settling things on the other side, but with the breather, I am going to put my heart and soul. Each time I am doing my assignment, I ask myself what am I going to do this cert once I graduate. Then Baobei reminds me of our 5 year plan.

TBH, I am envious of some of my friends who are getting their own houses on top of having weddings. To me, wedding is only a one day thing whereas house is something is like forever. Sometimes I lose track of our 5 year plan, and succumb to "Let's apply for BTO" especially when good locations keeping coming up and my recent visit to a girlfriend's place in Yishun (5 room) was surprisingly huge. But Baobei is determined in our 5 year plan, and plus we have this ONE rule where we don't borrow money/take loans, ever. Like my rule about credit cards; If you don't have enough money to buy it, then don't buy it.

Moving on to some wedding updates:

  • We have finally went to measure for our nikah outfits at our tailors in JB. We had a slight change because the samping and part baju for Baobei was wrong. Luckily, we managed to get it at Jackel that day. I'm pretty nervous how our outfits will look like, so we are going back sometime in November for our "second fitting" to see if we need to make any edits to our measurements etc. We spend close to $800 for cloth + tailoring which we could just take another pair with TWB, but this will be ours. And we will be reusing it for our first Hari Raya as husband and wife next year.
  • Tomorrow is our first appointment with Fairy's Inc to finally sit down and design our wedding rings/ bands. Can't wait to mix match our ideas with the jewelers and see the final outcome. Heh.
  • Finally, passing the kain to my bridesmaids so they can settle their outfits soon. I am looking forward to the outcome, because I must admit the different colours are just VAVOOM.

I have a couple of updates to do like our little visit to the Meomi Cat Cafe, Tristan Park & some other wedding topics (money lah, what else!) that is at the back of my head that I need to get it out. Sometimes it's weird that I get a lot of viewers on particular days from Facebook (TKKTKCseries), so hello. Other days, I get visits from unwanted people who are determined to be stuck in the past.

Either way, I don't really care.


Goodbye September, hello October.
Did you say THREE months to the wedding?

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment