March 19, 2014

The one I do a short update...

Hello! Yes, I know that it is the March holidays and I should have more time to blog. Well, I am just as busy like normal school time, just that I have an extra an hour or two worth of sleep. Before I start, if you're looking out for wedding updates, I have none. As of now, our wedding talks are on hold until my examinations are over, which is in May. We have not much to worry about because we have placed our deposits with our two vendors. I did mention we are keeping it small right?

The only thing left for the wedding preps:
  • the finalized design and colour of our baju nikah. This has to be decided by end May before I fly off to Bandung with Mak and parents to get out kain, also with our family. The design will be the only thing that will be kept a secret. 
  • the bridesmaids and groomsmen outfits, and if we need to get the cloth in Bandung. This also means that my sanding baju has to be decided from TWB.
  • our wedding bands (I have two shops in mind)
  • pre-wedding photoshoot in June with our 7 bridesmaids & 7 groomsmen.
The only thing I am currently planning despite so many things in my head is our Bachelorette & Bachelor trip. If you can't guess enough, I can't be apart with my man so we are going to combine ours.  The trip is 6 days 5 nights  and will be ending November (yes, it will be a month to our wedding haha!) but Baobei has just reserved his leave, so I guess it is settled. Will update a proper one soonish. It is not easy to plan a 10-person trip to 2 places you know?

I am super soaked. Going to wash the face mask off now, and sleep. Tomorrow, I have a date.


0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment