March 24, 2014

The one with the little conversation...

Baobei: Baby, I think I want to fart.
Me: Fart lah! Unless it is smelly, you go stand at the corner.
Baobei: We must always smell each other's fart bb.
Me: No! We are not husband and wife yet.
Baobei: *starts giggling to himself like a small kid*
Me: NO! I didn't mean it! I didn't think it through!
Baobei: No way! You said it!

This was a conversation we had on a Sunday afternoon after we woke up. Today he says it will be part of our wedding vows. HAHA what did I get myself into, really. And yes, I am still lazy to do wedding updates/talks.

But syukur alhamdulilah. For a moment one door closed, but the other door that was opening? Well it opened wider. Rezeki di tangan Tuhan. Thank you Ya Allah. Our finances are back on track!

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment