August 29, 2014

The one where I lost track of time...

Woah, it has been such a long time since I did a proper update since the blog trended. I kind of lost track of time with my busy schedule and the little things that have planned for the month of August. The highlight has got to be Baobei's surprise 24th birthday. It was nice to get his bestfriends and my bestfriend for a wavehouse session (I am surprisingly good haha!) and blindfolding him halfway in Sentosa where I had booked a room at Amara Sanctuary for us. This is on top of the advanced birthday gift I got him, which is Sony Z2, in May. I told him, in return I want iPhone 6. HAHA! Well, last one a single boy and as someone's (me) fiance, that's good enough.

We had 2 jalan raya, one with my group of friends (LIFO) while the other was with his friends (Tees). Even when we jalan raya with his friends, we prepared a surprise cake for him and Amzar (planned by ABst and I). So restless with the secret group chats. The only difference was with Tees, we went the Amped Park to celebrate Am's advanced birthday after all the kecoh houses since everyone was there. Enough surprises lah, two years back to back. Hahah. But the smile on his face, I will do it over and over again.




-




Oh, this happened too


So yes, we finally came around to register our intended nikah date. Initially I kept having problems with the website that Baobei went down to ROMM to do it, only to realize my uncle (my saksi) gave the wrong IC number. Poor baby had to go there, and being all nervous about choosing the Tok Kadi. HAHAH. But I am slowly getting all excited about our wedding (again). HAHAH.

Met 2 of my darling bridesmaids the other night, Izza and Ally, and they started planning out my hen-cum-bachelorette-cum-henna night all in one. The plan for now is to book a suite, have a mobile spa to come over for massage and classic manicure and pedicure (especially for those who are not doing inai) and henna at night, and after all the kecoh, go out for my bachelorette night. Only with these two, do we have crazy ideas.

And since, Baobei and I are banned from travelling until our wedding day, more and more staycation for us. We are only going to kick start our wedding plans in October, means more trips to JB.

So anyway,

SEPTEMBER IS COMING SOON, SO IT ONLY MEANS FOUR MONTHS TO GO!

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment