August 3, 2014

The one with our second Syawal together...

I had an amazing first week of Syawal (1432), so this is going to be a photo-entry/little updates.

This is before lipstick.

And after lipstick, it's lots of célfies









And then, my ever talented SIL helped me curled my hair


And yes, I am amazed that my hair is that long! I always like to ask Baobei if my hair is long and his reply will always be "Very long, very nice." He likes to play with my hair and then always say "Cannot cut," which means no cutting hair even after wedding (although that was the plan, or rather all BTBs hahah!)

And since Baobei is working on the first day of Syawal, I thought he should have some Raya in his stomach and since everyone is over at my house I decided to send some food over. Mama was "Sayang jugak dia." Heh.





My cousins, Hyckell and Kak Ada followed me. Well, Kak Ada says she wants to catch glimpse of firemen. HAHA.



Hehehehe.

So #nakjugak selfie with the fiancĂ© 










& last one

My very own Bomba Singapura!

Later that day, 







Cousins that are important to my life!


My own adopted daughter, Adelle Atiqah.

The last part of the day selfie!

Wednesday, Baobei and I were a lil sick of Raya food so we have some 
Red Velvet Waffles!





A bit cheesy hor with the same hoodie (it's my twin's because Betrayal ran out of my size).

Saturday, Ibu-Baobei extended an invite to jalan Raya with his family (maternal side) which is pretty cool because I never went Jalan Raya with a boy's family and I am his first heh.







Hehehe, my fabbret person in the whole wide world!!!




My hair became flat by the 3rd or 4th house.
It is nice to be introduced as "Jum's bakal menantu" or "Tunang Nizam."
One nenek at this house we visited said,

"Da tunang? Bagus lah tu. Ingat kalau da tunang kena selalu sayang-sayang abang." 

Hehehe, ALWAYS SAYANG THIS ONE WHAT!

And today's jalan raya, I was late because was having some us-time before Baobei went to work so I had to take twin's bike to Jurong.




And that concludes week one of Syawal.

Pretty sure week two to four will not be very happening but there are a couple of things I am looking forward! Baobei's birthday (or rather he says it's our birthday haha because I don't like the fact I am older than him by a few months so he came up with this thing where we have 2 birthdays a year), jalan raya with LIFO and Baobei's side of friends.

And one happy thing that has happened this week,

WE FINALLY BOOKED OUR FLIGHT TICKETS FOR HONEYMOON! Which means not changing of destination anymore hahah! 

I don't really care if my P doesn't approve my 6 days of leave but 8D7N is going to be AMAZING! I am looking forward to doing up our itinerary which means hotels, booking tickets for some of our activities and jeep rental. Yes, we are both crazy over jeeps (apart from each other haha).

I am so blessed, Alhamdulilah for the little and big things.

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment