May 21, 2014

The one where I can almost smell freedom...

Tomorrow is finally my last examination which of course by default, the day I have been waiting for! And yes, I am supposed to be studying but I am taking a mini break right now. I am super excited because I have not met my friends for so long (kept postponing), and I owe Baobei quite a few proper dates although I seem him pretty often during the exam periods because he buys me surprise breakfast/lunch/cupcakes/dinner. But here's a breakdown of what is going to happen the next couple of weeks.

  • A proper foodie date with the fiancĂ© tomorrow and Saturday. I really mean feast!
  • Saturday is our 2nd appointment with Gurame, which one of my close friends was the bridesmaids to her friend who had the wedding there and I am super glad we picked that for our wedding because the decor was just so beautiful or my future MIL's words, "cantik and elegant!" So glad our wedding will be evening til night, and no I will not be revealing my wedding date here or anywhere in social media. You will know when it has happened... All you need to know it is in 2015 and it will be in January. After all what's an intimate wedding if I spill so many secrets? Oh yes, the blog entry here!
  • The life-changing moment coming on Sunday (#MPK2014) which I am hoping the rest of my loot will come by then for the blog post.
  • Meeting the tailors next week to settle the final design for our baju nikah, as well as what kind of fabrics I need to hunt for in Bandung.
  • The second MOH/Bridesmaid meeting to discuss their outfit and other miscellaneous things.
  • Bandung trip for mostly wedding things with Mak, Mama & Baba on the first week of June.
  • Krabi trip with Baobei and our orang kuats on the second week of June.
  • The unexpected KL trip, just us, that Baobei out of the blue said "I can take leave, we can go somewhere." Super sweet or what?! Okay just to explain the rationale, we had to cancel our Bachelorette/Bachelor Trip in November to Boracay because it is too near the wedding. So my Mak and Mama frowned upon it.

Okay, that's the small updates I have. The tiny things for the wedding like
  • wedding cards
  • wedding favours
  • DIY stuffs for the wedding day itself
  • ring shopping
  • booking of Tok Kadi
  • booking of honeymoon
Speaking of honeymoon, the actual plan to have it months later after our wedding because the place we wanted to go is low season in January, well we cancelled that too. It only makes sense if honeymoon is after the wedding, so yuppp. We are packing our bags after the wedding and leaving on Monday itself for 6D5N. Baobei picked the destination and I picked the sweetass villa.

That's pretty much it for now. See you Sunday here okay? I am back to studying! Last kopek so besok tak redha hahaha! Can't wait for tomorrow. Lots of XOs people.

//Oh the update about the not compulsory but highly, highly recommended kursus rumah tangga? We are forgoing it.

Post Update: I have replied comments too!

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment