June 10, 2014

The one where I travel to Bandung, Indonesia


Okay, so one thing at a time.

First, I learn to never do stupid things to your hair when your wedding is less than a year's time. Stupid things can be like get it coloured black or cutting bangs at some capalang shop. In my case, I did both, so I am trying to fix as much as I can just in time for the wedding. I will update my hair in a totally separate entry.

Second, I am super shagged from Bandung trip. It was a full 3D2N trip where our plane timing was good. We departed in the morning and landed back in Singapore at night. But I am so glad this trip was worth every tired feeling in my body because I managed to find our cloth for the nikah outfit, in which we slightly changed the colour combination. I am in love with Baobei's samping! I managed to get the cloth needed for my bridesmaids too, though it wasn't the exact shade of colour they chose, but it was the next closest thing! I managed to over my budget (hahah, there's no sarcastic font, really) because I got myself quite a few things apart from the intended wedding stuff! I also got my main for next year Hari Raya which will be celebrated as Husband and Wife (hahah excited hor! This is haven't lepas, next year already got!). Well, the prada lace was reasonably priced and somehow I managed to get Baobei to say yes. Will definitely blog about Bandung for those who are interested to go there! (Including the nice driver who brought us around)

Thirdly, I have a day to have 2 tuitions, unpack fully and pack for my next trip which is on Wednesday.

Let's do this (I am sorry, despite my one month holiday, I really do not have that much time on my hands to blog but I will do the best I can). I am all ready to tan myself dark and crispy. Hahaha, thank god Baobei loves me regardless. Methinks he has a thing for really tall and tan girls like how I like my men. 1.7m and still not growing, hais.

PS: I used to put a picture of Baobei and I as my profile picture but the past few months you will notice that I put a picture of myself with his IG nick name. Well yeah, that's my thing.

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment