May 2, 2014

The one where it is pointless...

In the midst of my crazy schedule and Baobei still busy at work as usual (kalau tak fight fire, fight dengan defective fire alarms), we have made a decision to sell Katt and buy a Katt v2. Nope, it will still be a 2B bike because I have procrastinating my last prac for class 2A while Baobei has a few more months before he no longer has the triangle. So we decided to get a faster Katt, only that Katt v2 will not be a ... (sigh) motard/scrambler. But here's to a better future for the both of us. Will update our new baby when we have finalised both sides, and hopefully it will be quick so Baobei doesn't have to take public to work.

It is less than 2 weeks to the start of my examinations and yet, I am already thinking of what awaits me when I am done. The wedding plan kickstarts again (YAYYY!) which I am dying to start because to be honest, I miss it. Plus Mama isn't making it easier by asking me what is the colour theme. I honestly can't decide. The orang kuats outfits too. Aiyah. But I tak kisah, because even the most bohchap bride to be can't help but plan since..... the wedding is going to hit the 8 months mark. Then there's the Bandung trip where I am going to hunt for the kain nikah. And to wrap up before puasa starts, KRABI BABY! 

Just now I brought Mak out for lunch, and she dragged me to Courts to survey beds. I found the perfect bed hahaha but I told the salesperson that I will come back in November. Baobei said it was a good deal but tak kan I warm up the bed first right? Haha. I find it extremely adorable when Mak was having a conversation with the salesperson. Chicken and duck live action! But at least we know what kind of bed we want to get. 

Okay lah, I know this blog entry is pointless and I owe you a Tiny Teatox 2. I will do it soon. I am planning to stay up to study so that I have more Baobei time when he comes over.

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment