January 22, 2015

The one with the married pictures...

So I promised a photo entry taken by my talented D of the wedding, still without going into details of the different vendors I have picked for our special day which will be in the next few entries. Our honeymoon was really perfect, well maybe because I married the man for me which I will save that for another entry as well. Ya lah, I owe so many entries eh.

You know we only exchanged one dulang each whereby my dulang consists of his ring while his dulang consists of my ring and the hantaran. Him being passionate about his job, we bought a fire truck from Toy 'R' Us and tied his ring at the end of the ladder. Me being the shoeholic that I am, had a shoe that I bought online a size tad too big and had my ring tied on the heel.





Complimentary from the hotel. Not sure if my best friend is pulling strings but hey! All of our rooms had chocolates and sparkling juice! Whoop.


Before the nikah commences



Alamak abang abang handsome



You can see how interactive Ustaz Irwan Shah is.









The part where Baobei has to read his clause as a husband




Suka eh Baobei? :p



Actually Baobei has memorised d'ua for me as part of his mas kahwin and poor him was memorising when he was getting ready at the hotel. Then during the moment, people were telling him what to do that he forgot all about it. Sigh.



The Rahmans all complete. Tinggal little babies jek to join the picture eh?


Mama and Me moment. My Baobei at the side very sopan.


The Rajas also complete. Maybe a couple more babies?


My mom's eldest sister whom I call Mummy and my uncle Daddy.
Super close with each and every one of them.
Like my second set of siblings.


The Chinese aunt who "adopts" my sister and I because she has no daughters.
I call her Mom and my uncle Dad.
Cousins are my second set of siblings too.


My mom's youngest brother and his beautiful family, Cik Boy.


My orang kuats.
1 Maid of honour, 6 bridesmaids and my dearest D.



The whole group of orang kuats from both sides combined!
The boys' bow tie colour matches the girl's tutu colour, which can be seen after they change.


The boys and their other half-s.


My poly friends yang melekat since day 1 until now.
Like I said, I am not the easiest to make friends with so these people are forever.
We calls ourselves LIFO = Last In First Out.
If you can't tell, we are the last to go in class but the first ones out.


Cik Im and his family.


These are my fabbret online girls. 
I met a few random girls on IG because I tengah feeling-feeling sociable
but these three jugak yang melekat.
(Stick through our blind dates)


And now we dah complete. Last time we used to tease Shiqs that she will probably get married before us although last to find her partner. And tadahhh,
Alhamdulilah. Jumpa jugak bakal suami eh? Heheh.
2016 will be me going to both Zu's and Eriana's wedding! YAY!
In Shaa Allah, my turn to return back their kindness tenfolds.
And Kak Long nyer engagement kan? Ke wedding jugak eh?


#GengKronikWithaForTh
What started as an inside joke, is now what we refer ourselves to.
I am not a work person but these people make work so much better.
So nice to be close to these people.


lalalalalalala


Really thankful for Baobei's best friend, Hisham for borrowing his uncle's car for us.


Haha, mati mati nak duduk dalam tau.
And sucha sweet ride cos the ride back to hotel was amahhhzing.
So much love when I knew how much trouble Hisham had to go through to get the car!


Tengah siap to my The Wedding Brocade outfit


This is the tradition Baobei and our future kids will have to follow.
Gold = Emas = Raja

It was hard walking in enclosed area with ceiling fans because we can't put it too high.
Izza kept stepping on my dress cos she was busy looking up.
Hilarious but it was something new for me being married to my very own King.


Baobei suap me but his mouth also open eh?
But technically it will open naturally. 
Try it.



My dearest NIE friends that I became close to.
Although all of them berhijab but never once they judged me otherwise.
Encourage ada. These friends are for keeps!


My NIE girl too, Lyn and her drama boyfriend.
You alls next year eh atas pelamin pulak!


Mama's bestfriend and her family.
Childhood friends are the best kinds.


The first friend I made during my pre-attachment before NIE.
Faisal and Ida has a complicated but worthwhile story about love.
Look at their beautiful family.


So we finally found out who is behind the last walk down idea.
My best friend who is damn semangat since sparklers ran out.
No, I didn't have a bridezilla moment though, I was just happy.


I asked Katt to do a mohawk and I got one.
More details about that in the next entry.


HAHAHA, super cute lah.
A for effort guys!!!




Couldn't ask for a better group of people to be part of our wedding.
So nice, on my part to have strangers becomes friends and work well.



This is Kak Farah and her husband, Naz.
Funny story.
I knew Kak Farah when arwah Abang Faizal passed away.
I tweeted asking for witnesses and Fauzie Laily retweeted it.
That's how we met because she shared my sadness.
I also met Kak Rini, who was unable to make it due to herself and the kids falling sick.
I am so blessed to have met these two kakaks.


And the most fabbret person in the whole world who took care of me after I was born until 6,
is none other than my grandmother I call Mak.
May Allah always bless her with good health because she always has us for love.


That pretty much sums up my photo entry of the wedding. I didn't post Baobei's extended family or his friends because I am not sure how they feel about their photos on my blog. However, I know my family and friends wouldn't mind.

Anyway, do you know what it means to be #BrocadeBride?
Well, I guess you know what's coming up next!

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment