April 20, 2014

The long update you might want to skip...

Oh, I apologise beforehand if you think this is a BTB (bride to be) blog because it is not. I will not be writing reviews of the different vendors out there or give you a list of people you should check out. There's many blogs that have that, so you can check them out. This blog is about me and everything in my world. The engagement, wedding and whatever comes after (house, kids), just happens to be an added bonus in my personal blog. I will gladly share everything about my own wedding and whatever shit that went down, but no opinions /reviews about the different vendors or reviews when I attend people's weddings (Usually I don't take notice at all also because sorry Nyah, I tak KPO)

Oh holy grail (hahah I just felt like using that, though no link), I managed to get one thing off my To-Do list for April-May which was to finish up my last 2 school assignments that was due this week. I did  all by grace period, which technically is not an extension per sè. I should take this more seriously (Déja`vu. I felt like I have said this before). Did I mention it was crazy of me to take up 4 core psychology modules in one semester? It was crazy that I keep missing out on wall datelines which cost me like 8 marks and 10% of my final assignment grades, so that means I need to do exceptionally well for this upcoming exams. Yes, good luck to me.

So after my final submission on Thursday, I gave in to my bed and was even asleep before my phonedate with Baobei. That boy has been super understanding how taxing it is for me to juggle everything. Though I can ride Twin's gilera to school, this boy will insist to fetch me from home to school then school for supper then back home. For him, it will be Jurong West - Serangoon - Clementi -somewhere -Serangoon - Jurong West. It doesn't matter if it is his first off or second, that's his way of showing me that he supports me fully in this part time studying. Lucky me! Best part, my exam dates either fall on his first or second off. Look who is going to calm me down just before exams! Luckier me because after my last exam for the semester, his off days happen to fall on that weekend! I smell something awesome going to happen.

We spend the long weekend at my place which his boys sleptover on Friday. Apa tak, Xbox Kinect Dance Central 2 & Just Dance 4 and then movie then more Xbox Kinect until 5 am ish which I gave up and went inside to sleep. Woke up to Macdonald's breakfast (thank you Wan) then Monopoly Deal & Cluedo. I foresee this happening when we get our own place because Wan has already planning how our game room should be like. Haha.

I have 3 weeks before exams hit me full blown, and sometime in May we will be putting our 2 out of 4 deposits for Gurame. Will be having a list of things to ask and confirm with Keith (manager/event planner) for the wedding because our next deposit will not only be food tasting for 10 people, we will also be discussing the run-down of the event day itself because the next time we will be at Gurame for our last deposit, it will be our wedding day! HOORAY! Sometimes I feel like Baobei is more excited about it than I am! Just the other day he was saying something like "Then people will say your husband…" Heh.

Other wedding updates is that my darling bridesmaid, Shiqs, went out of her way to further enquire SyraSkins about henna party for the bridesmaids on my 'malam berinai'. Which I felt so touched because

1) I didn't ask her to do it. One random day, she just happily whats'app me details of henna party from SyraSkins,
2) I didn't know the orang kuats wanted to be there for my malam berinai or rather I didn't ask, which now is going to turn to a full blown pizza party. Excited kan?

Oh SyraSkins was the first vendor I confirmed for my wedding that I did last year before anyone else. Itu pun jadi ah hahah! 

My next post will be my thoughts about BTO/housing so if it is your cup of tea, look out for that. 

We will be booking tickets out to Bali for our Bachelor/Bachelorette trip in late November. By the way, which bodoh says that Bali is a cursed destination for couples? Meaning when they go there, chances of them working out is little or zero when they come back? HAHAH. Bodoh at its best! In case you don't know, Bali is a beautiful place and that's why it is one of the popular destinations for honeymoon. Doesn't mean it happened to a few couples, you assumed that it is. After all, I am marrying my soulmate whom I went with Bali, though it was MY decision to go separate ways back in 2012. So please all those macam faham people out there, shut it with your stupidity.

& I am itching to go somewhere in June. Either staycay or somewhere in Malaysia. Plan is a short trip to Krabi but our budget seriously don't allow such things. But come next year onwards, we have a 5 year traveling plan with our friends. Japan, Cape Town, Australia (mainly Goldcoast) and New York are some of the few places but subjected to change if


1) we are pregnant 
2) we have a house 
3) both

The best combination will be number 3, which by the way, one of my close girlfriend called me (after she called her husband) to let me know that she's pregnant. I AM SO HAPPY. I am going to be AuntyKatt and Baobei will be UnclePek. Now I am in the midst of some research to help her overcome tiredness and backache in her first trimester but I will reveal her here soon when she has hit second trimester. Told her that if it is a boy, I want to know how it is done. Position and duration hahah.

I am so luck to be surrounded by such gems. 

2 xoxo's:

  1. Hi babe, seriously something wrong with people who says that Bali is a curse place. It is such a beautiful cultural place besides Jodohkan di tangan Allah. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second that. I find it very stupid when people really macam faham. My brother went there with his girlfriend, and now he is back there with the same person but is now his wife. I love Bali, and hello fellow BTB. (;

      Delete