April 23, 2014

The one where I prove to be a huge procrastinator...


I should really be studying but I have been on my bed since I got home at 6pm. The lie I keep telling myself that I will start at 8pm and it is almost 2 hours after 8pm. I don't know if it is because I accomplished so many things at work that I am so tired now, or it's because I am on my bed and just pure lazy.

Currently I am multi-tasking between planning a November trip and now, a June trip. Despite the tight budget, I have a partner who tells me that we need it. How did I get lucky again? He's always pampering me, so you could say things are going pretty well. Okay, I am just rambling. The point of the entry is to tell you that...

I have updated the pages on my blog! Not much of a procrastinator huh? Okay kidding, I am going to open my books now... Just need some help to peel me off the bed.

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment