June 15, 2014

The one where I am back from Krabi...

A 4 days 3 nights trip in Krabi, Thailand was definitely not enough for me/us. It was a trip consisting of my fiancé, best friend and #SBST (sometimes best friend, sometimes not), so it was actually the best kind. The trip was filled with so much laughter, so honestly 4 days wasn't enough. If only Mama allows us for another trip in November, but aiyah... We almost died while we were in Krabi during our water rafting (more about that in our post), so that really eliminates our end of year trip for sure (well, I thought I could charm her for a short trip).

Anyway, when we landed I went to A&E because my phlegm has blood for the past 4 days and on Saturday, the blood was black. So obviously Baobei, #SBST and my parents freaked out! Oh, not to mention I had my first ever nose bleed on the first day of the trip.

ARGHHH. I wanna holiday.

Anyway, my last and final trip for the year before I can travel with my (ahem) husband. 2015 already has 3 trips including our honeymoon, so yay! But of course, although we no longer have to set aside money for our wedding, but we need to save when the time comes for us to buy a house, or ... when we have kids. 

Anyway, this post is kind of random like the others but I really need to get myself together. I hate the unpacking and packing. So I am almost done unpacking from Krabi, and will slowly pack for KL this week!

Apart from that, we also need to start keeping our fitness in check! We have grown sideways, it's not even cute anymore! HAHAH! When June 30 strikes, time will pass super fast! So I am blogging to remind myself of the little tiny tiny things we still need to do for the wedding.

It's time to medication and sleep. A new week begins. (2 more weeks of school holidays left. *insert a sigh here)

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment