July 22, 2014

The one where the best friend asks me...


(Sorry was doing some #throwbackTuesdayhahaha on my own # and found the first time he did a collage of the pictures from 2012 and early 2013 heheh when he was at work. I think this is before he said he loved me hahaha. Super epic though that one! Then we started doing corny couple things like wear same colours out, up til today on most non-lazy days.)

The best friend was what'sapping me last night about stuffs that have been happening that sometimes can be overwhelming for me, and then he said

Bearing in mind; This will get bigger and more serious. Are you ready for it?

Of course, he was referring me getting married soon (less than 6 months) and with many little obstacles we keep facing and overcoming, it can be tad exhausting. So I said

I have been together with him for very long, and yet at the end of the day he is still here. Scratch that, he wants to be here. That pretty much says a lot about him. I am not scared. I am so excited to get married to him. I can't wait to start a new phase of life with him. I'm honestly scared that the world is going to end before we get married because I want us to nikah so that we will meet in Jannah, no matter what. So with everything that is happening to the world (right now), I'm just afraid that I won't get to spend my hereafter with him. There's no one else, just him. That's the best kind of feeling I get from this relationship.

I have never been so sure in my whole entire life. I know that jodoh itu ditangan Allah, and jodoh itu rahsia. I don't know how to describe it to you but when you have found your soul mate, you just know it inside of you. There's no room for doubts and unhappiness. Sure, we get upset, sad, angry and sometimes disappointed, but there's never a time where there's no love. 

Love is our constant.

When we first started out, we didn't reveal much on Instagram but people who followed us more or less guessed that we are together. But of course, there's a difference in hiding and keeping things private. So anyway, a stranger said to the both of us (on our individual accounts) "You both have what a lot of people are still searching for." 

It's true. We can never go more than a couple hours not speaking to each other, when we have a disagreement. After an hour or two, someone will just message or be under the block to hug and make up. But there's never a time we let a bad day drag. His thing has always been fixing it, there and then. And his number one thing is always to say "I love you" before we hang up, even when he is angry with me.

That's why I know this is the man who is going to love me, and together build a life for us here that will bring us to Jannah together as a family. And this, sadly, doesn't come as often as you think it would. But that doesn't mean that is rare. It is just that it is hard work, and it takes two people to be loyal and committed to the same things, and sometimes not everyone is into that.

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment