July 10, 2014

The one with rings and friends since 2007...

The wedding plans are supposed to be on hold until October because we are both insanely busy, but something came and my schedule just lighten by a bit. Though this means our finances are tighter... but even after the wedding + honeymoon expenses, it is still manageable. Plus more time from now til September means more time to start studying for school (though exams are in November).

So anyway, yesterday was iftar with the poly mates. Baobei joined after he was done with his thing, so I decided to drag Ean to survey rings. So where's the best place to get customized bands at a reasonable price?


Located at Delfi Orchard #03-03.



Probably like stepping inside a fairy tale room because just look at it! So white and pretty. I met the owner, Sandra, who was nice both on the phone as well as in person. I came in with an empty mind because I just wanted to see what Fairy's Inc offers. We have already went to Cartier as well as Tiffany's but this is a private jeweler.

Sandra is a type of person who can explain a million and one things, but it doesn't matter because she can zoom in to what you need to know provided you share with her what your dream wedding ring looks like! So yes, the selling point of Fairy's Inc as compared to big companies is one of a kind ring. You design your own ring, and you will have the only one in this world (unless someone steals it). But she doesn't make the same design twice. Awesome isn't it?

Sandra then showed me some of her customers rings that are ready for pick up and she says that by next week, she would have new ones up for the next batch of customers. I like how honest she is, and how she is not pushy about the rings. Platinum is expensive in every jeweler shop. Sandra suggested that is to customize Baobei's ring is expensive, I should get it at the big companies that mass produce so it would be cheaper. I mean who does that? Every greedy person will try to persuade you to buy from them, but she is not. 

But one thing for sure that I know about what kind of ring I want;
Princess Cut
Not because I am a princess (haha) but because I like it to be very rigid and structural (read: square). Sandra says I should research on Pintrest and says we can tweak it to be even more beautiful. So ring homework starts now. Furthermore when she went on about the diamonds and different materials, I was lost! No idea such things can be so tedious. I just know it's a diamond on a ring but there's so much about it!

So iftar was at Ayam Penyet Ria and desserts at Marche.

(Thank you B for accompanying me to look see at rings even though you were more interested in the mirror and your OOTD. Love you nonetheless.)



(I don't know if you can tell but Baobei's eyes are closed! Very small this one. Asian, he says. Haha, let's hope our kids have my eyes lah. A bit bigger!)








My OH OH TEE DEE





My very handsome Baobei's OH OH TEE DEE.


All in all, I like Ramadan because we get to sit down and have dinner. Baobei gets a chance to meet and know more about my friends that are forever going to stay in my life. I know I keep saying that I am very blessed to have Baobei in my life, but I really am. I can't believe at 24 (well technically knew him at 22, dated at 23 and marrying at 24), I have found someone I am going to spend the rest of my life with. Through the good and not so good, the skinny and fat, til we are in Jannah together.

That's my du'a this year.

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment