December 20, 2014

The one Dancing Dollies jadi keyboard warrior...

So, I am so busy with the wedding and shifting, and still have not finished planned my honeymoon which is why I had to give my Friday #MPKvirtualdateat1213pm a miss. Then, I got this:



"I don't understand which part about buying in the open market being lots of fun unless you're damn loaded. Which you're not cos that cash portion you need to have is typical of the type of unit you're looking at.
While you're at it, there is no need to be condescending towards other people who are "refreshing the bto page", like you, they too want to have a house they can afford.
Stop trying to act like your ideas are damn original when they are not. You're making yourself seem so desperate to cover up your budget wedding with your tacky looking wedding card which good god, reminds me of a Rock Klasik Vol 15 cd compilation cover that you can purchase at Suria Records.
I have nothing against small weddings. But if you can have a go at others, we can have a go at yours too." Dancing Dollies aka Keyboard Warrior

And I actually very malas nak layan orang macam gini but it was too amusing to not reply this person, so I did (my comment was so long I had to cut into 2 parts to post but...)

Dear Terasa Nak Mampos,

I am actually very busy at this period of time because I nak kahwin and belum fully plan my honeymoon with my soon-to-be husband but your comment on my blog post is just too hard to ignore. 

You don't understand what is fun? My assumption is 1)You have never bought a house (but it seems awak Kakak-Kakak BTO) 2) Resale house is not your thing, therefore you tak pernah experience the process of buying from open market. Part 'unless you're damn loaded' is not true. HDB just needs to loan you a reasonable amount + combined CPF + grant (for first timers & stay near parents) for you to buy a house that fits your budget. Dah, it is that simple. Ni bukan era COV. Part 'Which you're not', kalau I reveal how much I earn a month (not inclusive of my soon-to-be husband), nanti you kater I action pulak. So it is rezeki masing-masing. Just learn to bersyukur with what you have and mampu ok? We didn't buy the house not because we tak mampu but we have plans to buy a brand new bike which 3/4 will be paid in cash and we have a few holidays we want to go in 2015. So jangan macam faham sini.

In this post where I mentioned 'the obsessed girl', I was talking about me. If you read my entry about 'The one with the unexpected house', I blogged about my experience of sales of balance flats with HDB and how I kept refreshing the page until the dateline to see how many people applied for the unit I wanted. Plus if you are able to use words like 'condescending', you will be able to understand basic English like ‘girl’ is singular, not plural. So I wasn't talking about other people, I was talking about myself. If you weren't so judgmental about people, then you won't terasa like you are now. 

I am not sure what "ideas" you are talking about that I am so big about it being my own. Haha, if you're talking about hantaran kecik is my "original idea", sorry to tell you that it is just common sense. I am not desperate to cover up my budget wedding, I am PROUD. I can tell people like YOU that no matter how budget you think my wedding is, I feed my guests with food cooked by Gurame, have a wedding by the sea, wear baju by The Wedding Brocade, have a ring customized making me the only one in the world who has it and only spend 10k which I have paid in FULL with my hard earned money! I tak mengharapkan duit salam to pay for my wedding or my parents/relatives to sponsor part of my wedding.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=rock+klasik+vol+15+cd&biw=1366&bih=626&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=A5yVVIOCO8TluQSN0IHACQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ
You mean my wedding card looks something like this? Darling, these records were SOLD in stores which I am pretty sure you know since your bapak own one. So no matter how tacky YOU think it is, this design made it out there and guess what? People still buy it. On a totally different note, thank god we are not related in any way. It would be a waste of money to bagi makan to people like you yang mulut tak der insurance at my wedding.

You can have a go at my wedding for all you want. There is nothing that I would have done differently. Anyway, I have nothing against grand weddings either. Just that, it irks me how unrealistic some people are to spend money they don’t have and be in debt after the wedding. Nak kahwin, jangan meyusahkan orang including yourself. Jangan kerja nak mampos for money to be spend on one day and you deprive yourself from happy things. I saved for my wedding but still could go Bangkok (taking SQ), Bandung, KL and Krabi, and still can buy shitloads of stuffs.

So awak jangan terasa sangat. Kalau nak kutuk, buat homework dulu. I am usually nice, even to people who have different opinions from me. But awak ni da datang rumah orang (which in this case my blog) uninvited, mulut asalboleh tembak. Kalau cakap awak bodoh, nanti tak boleh terima.

Okay, I am very busy. But if you masih nak comment bodoh-bodoh, amuse me. Kalau I terlalu free, I will reply you. Kalau tak, disini sahaja. Just take note, I have printscreen your comment just in case you realised how bodoh you sounded and nak delete. Tapi ingat, nak terror jangan kat keyboard je ok?

xo, RR.

Then when I post my part 1 reply, I saw this:


The author being Dancing Dollies aka the Keyboard Warrior. I don't delete comments.

Baru cakap kan? You know the saying "Kecik-kecik tak nak mampos, besar-besar susahkan orang." Ah ni lah the epitome of the saying.

25 xoxo's:

  1. Snappy. Hahaha.
    - colleague kau yang handsome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snap snap*
      -colleague kau yang malas nak balik sekolah

      Delete
  2. Love the reply! Shame on you keyboard warrior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ok brides to be.. Jgn lah nak marah2 uols. Bak dalam cerita P.Ramlee, the Singh said "Lu punya rezeki, lu makan. Dia punya rezeki, Biar dia makan lah."
    Akak not choosing sides but meh akak (ni betul kakak tau. I dah grp 30s) tell uols my experiences.

    When I bought my resale flat 6 years ago in the open market, it was fun yet stressful. Sebab we had to go ard, making appts to view our dream home. Kdg2 owners mintak COV melampau tapi rumah tak lawa mana.. but when we found it, that feeling was indeed memorable. my husband & I had to fork out COV of $8K. That on top of our wedding, 1 at each side. Alhamdullilah, kita ni tak lah damn loaded but cukup makan. So kita loan bank untuk bayar that plus agent fee. But of cos we finished paying that in 2-3yrs time. Now debt free except for Hdb lah kan.

    So all I can say is terpulang lah dgn rezeki & citarasa masing2. Susah org kita tak tau betul. Everyone has their own struggles.
    So chill lah adik - adik & smile. :)

    Here's wishing you ouls brides to be, esp Renny.. Selamat pengantin baru. Life after this will be full of ups & downs but in shaa Allah, if you build this marriage for Allah SWT, the blessings will come your way. Till Jannah, in shaa Allah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kak Ain,

      Thank you for sharing your story about house. I was told first house is always the most sentimental one. I guess we are lucky that now we, buyers, don't have to pay COV and agent's fee as mentioned by you.

      Thank you for your kind wishes and doa. In Shaa Allah, hingga ke Jannah. I am so excited about getting married but more excited about honeymoon and our life together after.

      Always nice to read about Eijaz's growing up updates. So smart and handsome!!! You are really blessed.

      xo

      Delete
  4. Dear Merepek Per Kau

    Previous comment was deleted by accident so don’t feeling like your blog entries are not up for contest of ideas. Menyampah aku.

    When you don’t get things done your way, is it a must that you shift the blame on the agent? Dah kau tak mampu girl, carry on searching la why must be so bitter when agent is just doing his/her job. Anyway, if you want to imply that you earn alot (masih ah not inclusive of my husband to be), chances are you don’t. So jangan nak step hint at things which don’t exist. In your previous entry about housing, you mentioned “when you get your degree pay”(kan baru skip two papers lol) and “baobei climbed up the ranks”, feeling eh?

    If you agree that everything is rezeki masing-masing, then why are you having a go at other people’s hantaran and scale of wedding? Leave it alone and be happy with yours. No need to kutuk others to glorify yours. To me, you’re plain defensive about your own (again kau feeling lebih, cause really, unless you’re celebrity of some sort then people in general don’t really bother to adopt a makcik kpo stance).

    Right, now you want to say you’re the obsessed girl? Okay lor, your England damn powder so now aku yang terasa? Ha ha, JOKE. Lain kali jangan banyak sangat nak kutuk orang, naturally you’re all about being critical kan, but okay I’ll give this one to you.

    Come, let me clarify on your ideas:

    1. Hantaran Kecik
    I must quote you again that ni semua rezeki masing-masing and more importantly, we must be happy with what we have. But since you’re so extreme about this whole hantaran thing, why do YOU still have hantaran? Still nak jaga muka kan? Or are you just advocating a “Hantaran Kecik?” Its either you do away with the hantaran OR if you are really for “Hantaran Kecik”, so everyone now should have $3000 for their hantaran is it? Smirks. Ha ha, or maybe you’re pushing for a “lower market price” ke? Whatever it is, you still have hantaran so don’t macam paham kutuk orang lain.

    2. Finances
    Sigh, nak beli motor and go on a few holidays pun must tell everyone, for real? What are you trying to prove? That kau mampu? Ya, your wedding is damn budget and that’s my opinion, you can’t change that. So what if you paid on your own? Still budget what! Tapi ada hati nak kutuk people with a bigger guestlist assuming they invite every single malay they know. Eh ikut rezeki masing-masing la, oh tak eh? If you mampu for only 300 guest, so be it. If other people mampu for 1200, let them be. Yang kau bengkak sangat for what?
    To cover up for your card yang maha orbit, you comfort yourself that it’s something people throw away. Ya lah, my bapak memang buy it, but we don’t buy your wedding card design. So? Its ugly and that’s my opinion, deal with it.

    To comfort yourself that you’re only getting one outfit from TWB, you said you engaged them even before they did a recent celebrity wedding and oh you’re gonna wear one fabulous outfit that yadda yadda no one has ever worn before and can pull off. So kirakan, kau boleh ah? FEELING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To comfort yourself because wedding ring kau karat instead of carats, you kutuk everyone who opts for GIA cert because its a waste of money. And please eh stop the feeling here cause you’re not the only one who has a one of a kind ring in the world. This is an era of customization. Everyone can do customization. Right back at you, rezeki masing-masing okay?

    Alah, setakat naik SQ on offer pun kirakan mampu lah tu kan? Hahaha.Rezeki masing-masing yo, tak payah nak bangga sangat! Ha ha, boastful tak bertempat that’s you. And by the way, even if mulut aku takda insurance, mulut kau ada? Yawns.

    Kau tu kecik-kecik tak nak mampos, dah besar mengutuk orang! So far, you’ve been eating up your own words kan? Kata tak nak pergi kursus lah gedebak gedebuk still go what!
    Feelingnya nak be different and not typical when the things you do are already so atypical it doesn’t need ANY justification in the first place.

    Speaking up for the rest of us who are as equally as menyampah but terlalu sebok ketawa at your kental blog,

    Dancing Dollies xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dancing Dollies, thank you for speaking up against this pussy. Yes, a lot of people very menyampah with her blog but too lazy to comment...

    Renny, the one thing you should know about getting married is, never to openly speak about the wedding whether it's going to be a big affair or a small one. . . . reason = belom kahwin, kalau tak jadi kahwin, how?? and you talk so much abt the wedding, what if the marriage fails? u very confident one hor!

    Also, you speak so highly of baobei's family. and how u fit in so well yada yada yada.... how come you don't tell abt how u buat muka when u have to attend his family functions? How do I know this? because I attended one and I saw how shitty your face was.... btw, pls fix your eyelashes. . . all the money that u bragged abt earning can surely buy you a better eyelash glue... and before you start guessing if we are going to be related, I can thankfully say that I am glad that I will have nothing to do with you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry, do I need your permission to blog about my thoughts? I didn’t think so. If you want to tell someone what they can or cannot do, maybe you can do it with your boyfriend/husband/non-existent partner. In case you haven’t figured out about life, not everyone is going to agree with you and people are going to pick on the points they need to win and leave the rest behind. So yours is just as invalid. Grow the hell up.

      Yes, I am confident. You have a problem with that? Why don’t you leave me to worry about my life while you just worry about yours and we call it quits.

      Family for me is his mother, father, sister and sister’s husband. That is family to me. Everything else is secondary. Thank you for recognising me, no matter how buruk it is. Guess what? You know me and I don’t even know a single thing about your pathetic/ non-existence self. Hahah. Kesian. Btw, there’s nothing to brag if it is true.

      Of course we are not related. Even if we are, I will make sure you will feel like how you are; non-existent.

      Thank you for your time but you have used up your 1-time pass of my time. Lepas tu layan diri sendiri ok? This game of cowardice only budak kecik main. So terror kat keyboard macam member kau ok?

      Delete
  7. Hey Renny,

    I enjoy reading your blog! It's refreshing to read about your soon-to-be wedding adventures and plans which actually gives other BTBs an insight on future planning :D! Its your wedding, nothing wrong with being excited and blooging about your big day kan! Let them say what they wanna say, in sha Allah everything will turn out great!

    xx Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      Thank you for your kind comment. Truth! I am excited for my wedding and more excited with what comes after. Yup, going to let keyboard warriors say whatever they want to say. Mulut orang kita tak boleh diamkan. Kalau they want to hope the worst for me, I hope they are ready for what's coming for them back. If not here in dunia, then in thereafter.

      xo RR

      Delete
  8. I stumbled across your blog while trying to find ideas and inspiration for my upcoming wedding and boy, was I amused. Apparently, I am not alone lol. People blog about wedding ideas with the whole notion that "sharing is caring" but you blog with the intention of degrading others who may not share the same opinions as you. I do not know you personally (thank God) but I have heard so much about you. Let's just say that even your orang kuat are not entirely okay with your ideas but they are just going along with it as you have already asked them for a favour. My advice is not to be riak over something which has not happened yet. Don't jinx your own majlis by bragging about it. Girl, you obviously have insecurity issues to be yakking so much online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi another keyboard warrior,

      If you still don't fully comprehend the content of my entries, then there's no way I can help you understand more. It has always been about people who are unrealistic about their weddings to show to unrealistic people like you.

      You can leave my orang kuats out since you don't know me or them personally. They see things differently because they know of people like you who judge. But for me, I explained to them, besar or kecik, tetap people will still about it. Like now.

      I'm sorry if you mistaken blogging about my wedding and thoughts about people who do it to "save face" with money they don't have, is me having insecurity issues.

      My advice is I don't need yours and you concentrate on your "upcoming wedding". Worry about your own backside rather than mine.

      Delete
  9. Lol. If i was non existent, u wldnt have even bothered to type out such a lengthy reply.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't see the need to brag about flying to BKK by SQ. Girl, maybe you should start of with thanking your lucky stars instead of degrading others and bragging. Maybe one day you wouldn't even have the chance to be on Lion Air.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol. Trust me, I do know one of them personally. That person has nothing nice to say about you but still chooses to layan your merepek anyway (Why am i not surprised) Watch your back, not everyone is your friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these haters, like pot calling kettle black.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey.. I've been reading your blog and I always look forward to your entry. You have an interesting view for your wedding concept and not everyone will want to do your concept of wedding but that doesnt mean they should condemn yours.
    Dont worry about the haters.. they're just jealous. If not why would they still visit your blog?
    All the best for your weeding :D
    Can't wait to see your baju from TWB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anonymous,

      Thank you. I just went for my fitting and it was AMAHZING.

      It is okay to not have the same opinion as me because I know this is an unfavourable opinions especially when people still view this as 'adat' but for me, adat kena tempat.

      And yes, they sayang me too much to hate. Hahah.

      Thank you once again!

      xo, RR.

      Delete
  14. "Family for me is his mother, father, sister and sister’s husband. That is family to me. Everything else is secondary. Thank you for recognising me, no matter how buruk it is."

    why not only invite your "family" to your wedding? cos girrrrrrrrrrl, everything else is secondary ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Renny,

    I enjoy reading your blog girrrl. I actually came across it while googling about weddings or btos and resale flats, also same area! x (Been a bishan/serangoon gardens girl all my life, loyal gila hehe), so some of your tips were pretty helpful.

    Hahahahaha your reply's damn pedas. For the love of God I can't fathom why they'd say they menyampah with you/your opinions but still bother to read, leave scathing remarks, eee why not spend more time improving themselves than to criticise others. They must be projecting their own lack of thingamajig on you.

    Lucks and all the best with your marriage life and house hunting!

    xx Fellow cedarian, Sharifah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh hello my fellow Cedarian,

      I guess it wasn't a waste that I was in a girls school for 10 years eh. Hehehe.

      I love Serangoon area more than Bishan but both are equally accessible to almost everywhere so that's the major selling point. Heh.

      Thank you dear darling Sharifah, I will see you around most def!

      xo, RR.

      Delete
  16. Hey babe,

    Your posts are all so refreshing , honest and very real. It is a joy to read your blog everytime. And don't let those negative comments get to you, as long as you're happy they doesn't matter.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anonymous,

      Don't worry. Keyboard warriors have ZERO respect from me as long as they hide behind the screen. If they have something to say, at least have the balls to tell it to my face with their identity. No identity, no say.

      And yes, I am happy. Syukran. Thank you and stay safe

      xo RR

      Delete