December 23, 2014

The one with Clarisonic Mia 2...

So the last Sephora 20% off sale, I took the opportunity to buy this baby after hearing Shiqs and Izza raved about their babies. I am such a lazy face washer, if there is such a thing. So I don't bother removing my make-up first before washing my face. I am assuming the facial wash will do all the work. So imagine my surprise when I wipe my face and still see make up on it.




So I decided to get Mia 2 in the Christmas edition for 2 reasons. 1) It is too pretty from the usual solid colours (yes, I was aiming for pink) 2) It came with an extra brush head.



What are the things you can find in the pretty box!






LOVING IT.
I love how pretty it is. Yes, I am superficial that way. The same reasons why I only buy iPhone because they have the prettiest covers.


They have their own facial wash but you can use your own as long as they are not 1) oil based 2) beads for scrubs.


Mia 2 is much bigger than Mia. Mia is better for travelling but when it comes to holding it, Mia 2 gives you a better grip. Mia 2 also comes with a holder which allows you to dry it after using.



The charger. If I didn't see how it is done at Sephora, I probably still be finding the hole to charge my Mia 2. Luckily, I was quite attentive haha.


Deep pore brush was something I bought for Baobei when we are married and he can use it as well. This is highly recommended for men.

Also, inclusive of all Mia / Mia 2, it comes with a brush head for sensitive skin but Mia 2 Christmas ed comes with extra sensitive brush head so after the 20% discount, it really is cheap.




Yes, that is how you charge it.

It is said we can use it twice daily, and it will not "spoil" your face. But when I used the sensitive skin brush, I had little break outs. So I switched to the extra sensitive brush head, and best! My skin feels naked each time I use it because it really does remove everything. My brush head will be brown from the foundation but it can be washed with your facial wash soap. I use it once and at night when I am done with make up on my face. I have yet to switch to twice with the extra sensitive brush.

The only downside of Mia 2 is that I use more facial wash than usual manual washing. Also, after 15-18 uses you have to charge it for 5 hours which it would have been better if it can last longer eh? The brush head lasts for 3 months before you change (like a toothbrush) which costs about $30++.

Overall, I am very pleased with this baby. I don't have to worry that there is still make-up on my face every night. So my face is a tad better. Best part, it is also comes with warranty that is international. This has become my best friend in the toilet. Baobei used it once when he was over and I asked him to wash his face hahah.

Worth every $$$ I spend. It may be a tad expensive but take it as an investment. 

POST NOTE: Thank you Zu darling for noticing my error. (Was rushing for wedding errands which are never ending eh?) Mine is Aria, not Mia 2. Mia 2 is the smaller, compact one and has 3 speeds as compared to original Mia. Aria also has 3 different speeds and you can see when the battery is going to die. And yes, buy when Sephora has 20% off!

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment