December 10, 2014

The one where people will ask about babies...

I am sorry if you were waiting for #MPKvirtualdateat1213pm today. If you must know, I am a huge procrastinator and entries are only written at about 1030am on that day. So when something comes very unexpected, our virtual dates get pushed back ok?

Like today, I found out that I have become AuntyKatt and Baobei has become UnclePek (haha from his IG name). My very close gf, Li, whom I met through blogging (she read my entries while we were in poly when I was in a 'blogwar' I think) and we became friends then.

Li is the first person whom I am close to who got married, got a house (in the process) and pregnant. So she's my go-to. So I visited Li a week before she gave birth, and this woman was craving for chocolates. I, on the other hand, couldn't say no and got her a whole bunch that lead to a 3.372kg baby!

So yesterday, she was texting me about how she was 3cam dilated at 12pm and at 5pm, she was stuck at 5cm and had to take epidural. Texted her at 8pm-ish and she was still in pain but baby still inside. At 10pm-ish, I called her because she didn't reply me and she didn't pick up (I later found out she was pushing haha). Close to 11pm, she texted me

I'm a mom!

I can't describe how happy I am for Li. From how they wanted to wait until the house, to how disappointed when she had her period, to "I AM PREGNANT!", to "It is going to be a boy!" to all those baby scans and comes to this. I am such a happy AuntyKatt.

So here's Eman Zuhayr










Grumpy kid this little one. Only 2 days old and you already know how to be so grumpy. His nose + lips like the mummy and hair just like the daddy. HIS HAIR SO LEBAT!!! Too adorable this one. But here's my fabbret feature of his


Eh hello Eman, can you please explain to me where you get the dimple from? Both your parents don't have. Your grandparents don't have. I bet you must have taken from me when I keep touching your mummy's tummy right?

What a heart breaker at such a young age.

Anyway since yourtea had a CyberMonday sale, I got Li this to try:






BREAST FRIEND TEA!

Such a cute name. I got to know yourtea from Li who initially wanted to try one of their teas and I got really fascinated and ordered my very first Tiny Tea Teatox which I did a review and never did a follow up haha (I really am sorry haha). You can read all about it but this is supposed to help mummies with their breast milk flow. I think it is such a fun gift! It smells funky though (funkier than tiny teatox).

Anyway along with the loot, I got 3 more types of teas. 2 as gifts for 2 separate dearies that I will be meeting up to give them. 

1st up: Skin Magic Tea






2nd: Happy tea




I am super fascinated by the names! I don't really know how much these teas help but I think the name itself can play a huge part like a placebo effect kind of thing. Where you think this thing is going to make your skin clear or happy, and you actually "see" your skin clearer or you "feel" happier. I am such a sucker for these kind of things so can't wait to give them to the respective owners!

Lastly, I have been a fan of Tiny Tea Teatox and although I never did a follow up review, I know there's one thing that this tea has done for me that I am eternally grateful for; Energy. I am always on the move so I am damn lethargic in the mornings but at work, I no longer find a need to nap anymore. I have no intention to be tiny, so the part where it is supposedly to help me loose weight is not something I was looking out.

But since, I am soon to be married and be a wife, Tiny Tea Teatox is no longer an option for me. Why? Because it is said to not drink when you're pregnant/trying to get pregnant. Okay, breathe first. Let me introduce you to my 2015 tea: (when I say 2015 means I drink in 2015 onwards after the wedding, so pls sista)




Before you all go judging me for being "overly enthusiastic" or "kau tak tahu sabar', please chill your tits. There are people who are only getting married in 2016 and 2017 but they lagi enthusiastic about bookings and securing their vendors likka bridezilla when there's no rush since there's ample time. Whereas for me, babies can happen already after our wedding.

Why did I get myself Fertility Tea

First and foremost, let's sidetrack a little. Even before our wedding which is next month, we already had questions like "Are you guys planning to have one immediately?" 

I think I have mentioned it before (somewhere in the blog) that both our parents do not allow us to plan for our first kid, and we should just go with the flow. If we have, Alhamdulilah, rezeki. If don't have, we can always try again in the bedroom haha. Both of us are agreeable to whatever our parents said so baby can be in our 2015 plan, In Shaa Allah.

Thus, I am finding a substitute for my Tiny Tea Teatox since baby may or may not happen for us, and I don't want to do more harm to our potential baby so I am playing it safe. I am not like preparing for my body and hope to get pregnant like one month into the marriage but I am open to when Allah is willing to give us one.

  1. My main purpose is to find a substitute to Tiny Tea Teatox because I love drinking teas and will need a replacement when I discontinue it.
  2. The sub reason is to always prepare the good for our future kid so he/she can have an awesome time in my womb for the next 9 months. Anyway this tea is still good for me, regardless pregnant or not.


So I am finishing my last few teabags of Tiny Tea Teatox before I bid it goodbye until I have given birth to our first kid which we will never know when. Anyway, I think drinking Fertility Tea is super cool because if people are going to ask if I am pregnant or when am I ever going to be pregnant after our wedding/honeymoon, I can make them swallow the tea bags on my behalf. I am planning a heartless cold reply like I did with the "How much is your hantaran" question. 'You shut up, you have no say' kind of attitude to the same Makciks KPO. Worst case scenario, I can always look forward to the throwing of teabags or hot tea. Oh wells. Hahaha.

I think it will be amazing to have kids just by looking at how Li went through hers. It must have felt amazing to be placed at the highest level a woman can be; which is to fight between life and death to give birth to a little human being.

Anyway if you enjoy teas, you should get them especially when they have discounts. You should get people to buy together because you can share the 10USD shipping fee and the teas arrive in 3-4 days time (because they fly from Hong Kong). There's other cool teas that you should check it out, including Sex Tea. Knowing me, I will just order it for the fun of it. Yup, I am that crazy. But oh wells, you will always be surprised by the shits I do.

If you're asking me if the Fertility Tea works, I bought for 2 persons. 1 is currently pregnant while the other is still trying. So you will never know eh? Kuasa Tuhan.

Til our virtual date in 12 hours and 13 mins time, xo

2 xoxo's:

  1. hey huns, i nak tanye, how long have u been drinking tinytea? does it work from your experience? i'm scared of any side effects.. but so tempted to try..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the 28 days box and have been on and off, not because of other reasons but I tak rajin. I love that tiny tea gives me the boost when I am at work. I don't feel tired/sleepy. Recently I took at night and couldn't sleep hahah. But, if you're asking me about the other effects tiny tea supposedly give, I don't keep track because I just need the energy boost without having to drink coffee.

      Side effects?

      xo RR

      Delete