December 1, 2014

The one where the wedding is next month...

Hello!!!

It is a bit embarrassing that I went MIA for almost a month considering I am less busy especially when I forgo 2 examinations. Baobei and I finally caught up with the Running Man fever, and we have been watching non-stop since. So I kind of breathe and sleep Running Man all day, err day. I have not been much of a bridezilla but we have been doing lots of errands and there were some changes in our card designs and favours (berkat). Tomorrow is my last day of tuition, which means I am free for the whole month, shake leg and wait for the wedding to happen. I'm just kidding, there's a lot of shit. Just last night I told myself I should stop procrastinating and get things done, like blogging. Even so, I had to finish my episode 113 before I replied comments and this entry (pls feel free to write anonymous comments but remember this blog is my home. If you have already come uninvited, at least be nice. But no worries even if you choose not to).

Here are the list of things you can expect for the next few days which I kindda have vowed to make up for the lack of entries in November by blogging every day:
  • Clarisonic review with MUF haul
  • The 30 days beauty regime of a BTB (tiny tea, aurawhite, avène, exercise)
  • Mrs Jeffrey Campbell (wedding shoes)
  • Summons to be out (Adam Hawa Kreatif)
  • I will sleep with my best friend (bed)
  • The upcoming generation of the Makciks KPO (for the ones I tak fabbret)
  • Sambal Goreng Pengantin oi (Gurame food tasting)
  • Why 1/2 of Apkim is worth going to (kursus rumah tangga)
  • The unexpected house (HDB application)
  • MPKGirlBoss (the new 5 year plan)
  • Bride's beauty checklist (eyebrow, brazillian waxing, arm waxing, segala gala lah waxing, hair)
  • 8 Days 7 Nights with my soon to be husband (honeymoon)

They will not be in order, of course. Ikut mood of the day I decide to blog about what. Each entries will be out at 12pm every day, unless stated otherwise for the next 30 days. I am starting to bring my pink camera wherever I go and take pictures with that instead of my iPhone 5. Maklumlah, have not upgrade to iPhone 6 yet. Baobei changed his mind and now also wants one too. Those will be after our wedding and hopefully before we fly off for honeymoon.

So in 31 days, it will be the wedding month! When people say that there's a lot of things to be done, trust them. I am freaking out because we have not painted our room in Jurong home, have not packed my things to put there and have not made space for Baobei to bring his things over. It is going to be crazy! Thankfully I am on holidays and Baobei is on course for awhile before he goes on leave (this boy over ah, not working until wedding).

We actually wanted to have a 'pantang period' but looks like we may not have that luxury. After all, our last fitting with TWB is just days before the wedding. We can only collect our rings and the favours like end of December which means rush rush rush.

I think I will miss all of these when the wedding is over. But I kindda looking forward to the honeymoon too. Apart from all the sex (yes, I am allowed to have sex and encouraged to have sex. And even if you don't say it, you're thinking about it with all the #dahalal & hornymoon shit so don't be all innocent), I am travelling to new places with my husband who is my number 1 best friend.

Okay, see you tomorrow at 12pm for our virtual date.

PS: I have already edited 'THEKIREKATTWEDS' page. You're welcome.

0 xoxo's:

Post a Comment